Balanced. Realistic. Attainable.
You’re busy, but you want to get healthy. You want information, but don’t have the time to take a nutrition course. You want good tasting food, but without a huge time investment or financial expense. Mark’s Balanced Nutrition Solutions Series offers real-time nutrition education—ready for you, when you’re ready to learn, at your convenience.
Let Your Home become Your Classroom.
My Balanced Nutrition Services webinars enable you to hear real-life nutrition information in the comfort of your own home or office. Our webinars are delivered in a forum that is just for you, and others like you, at one time and in one virtual space!
Ask questions, and get real-time, real-life answers, right online!
Our nutrition webinars are offered by specific topic to meet your individual needs:
- Diagnosis (diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Symptom (food cravings, exhaustion)
- Age or gender
Webinar topics include:
- Plant-based Nutrition, Uncomplicated
- Healthy Fats, Healthy Hearts: A Review of the Evidence
- The Terrain is Everything: Six Ways to Reduce Risk of Colds and Flu
- Oh Sugar, Sugar! How Do I Stop the Cravings?
- Optimal Iron on a Plant-Based Diet: Easy as BGC!
- Managing weight in a busy world
- Overcoming high cholesterol/triglycerides
- Overcoming high blood pressure
- What is gluten-free?
- Overcoming diabetes and high blood sugar
- Understanding the role of food in osteopenia/osteoporosis
- Understanding the role of food in rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis
- Overcoming constipation, gas and poor digestion
- Eating to help prevent cancer or cancer recurrence
- Eating to overcome male performance problems
- The role of nutritional supplements
- Understanding food labels
- Decoding high-carb versus low-carb versus low-fat
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Eating to avoid colds and flu