If there’s one topic which is the subject of much debate, it’s plant-based nutrition.
Food manufacturers and the government make things even more complicated.
Add in multiple authors and their followers, then pile on the herds of bloggers and the media,
many of whom are inaccurate.
No wonder people are confused.
It’s time to cut through the confusion and focus on the right details. It’s time to restore the marriage
between flavor, convenience and good nutrition. Let’s clarify the guidelines based on quality research.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
* Five simple guidelines to Plant-based Nutrition, Uncomplicated
* Definition of a healthy plant-based plate
* Members of each food group and the roles they play
* How to blend convenience, flavor and value with good nutrition
* Simple tips to enjoy restaurant food without guilt
* A general overview of supplements required if you’re eating a plant-based diet.
This webinar is offered at a variety of times each month. You can select your choice when you register. This link will allow you to register, and then you’ll be automatically re-directed to submit payment via paypal.
The presenter, Mark Rifkin, has been vegan since 1986, and is a speaker at national events.
He’s been working with clients and plant-based diets for almost ten years. See the About page for more details.
Click the link above to get started today!