SOLVE THE PROBLEM, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Sugar cravings are a common problem, and may contribute to high intake of junk food, weight gain, fatigue, and possibly depression, among other health issues. But the desire for sugar is also wired in as a part of normal biology. How do we beat the cravings?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
* Why the body needs carbohydrate
* Why some people may be literally addicted to sugar or carbs
* The differences between white sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, agave, cane juice crystals, brown rice syrup, and molasses
* How artificial sweeteners can make the cravings worse
* How much time is required to break a craving
* Food patterns and food types which increase or decrease the cravings
* How much sugar can be OK without producing a craving
Come to this webinar to be ......craving-free!
This webinar is offered at a variety of times each month. You can select your choice when you register. The green button to the right will take you to Paypal and then you'll be directed to the registration site.
The presenter, Mark Rifkin, has been vegan since 1986, and is a speaker at national events. He's been working with clients and plant-based diets for almost ten years. See the About page for more details.
Click the green button to get started today!